Our Calendar Activity Set includes all the tools you need to create a perpetual calendar. This is a great table time activity!
We've included all the resources you need here in a very handy storage bag!
You will find the following in your Calendar Activity Set:
- Months of the Year
- Days of the Week
- Days of the Month (1-31)
- Various Weather Discs
- Common Seasonal Holidays/Events
- AM and PM disc depicting night and day
Learning to read a calendar is an important math skill kids need to learn. This is usually taught and worked on in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and into 3rd grade.
Learning the seasons is an important aspect, especially in the early years.
- What is the season currently?
- How many months left of this season?
- What is the next season?
Sequencing and recognising days and dates is an important aspect of using this calendar resource with your children and students.
- If my birthday was on the 9th of this month, what day of the week will it be?
- What is the date of the third Tuesday of this month?
- What was the date last Thursday?
- How many days till Saturday?
What seasonal holidays do you observe such as Anzac Day, Mother's Day, Christmas and New Years Day - use this opportunity to learn about their origin and the significance each has in your home.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by Milestones and Mayhem ©️